1st Choice Employment Agency offers exceptional employment services by matching skills and abilities of participants with the needs of local employers.
We provide an environment in which individuals with disabilities and vocational barriers can gain the support, belief and confidence needed in order to meet their goals of competitive employment.
1st Choice is CARF-accredited and a member of the BBB.
We offer a highly trained and qualified staff and an extensive employer support network.
Proven track record of success!
Individuals who qualify for services should:
- Have a disability and/or other barriers that interfered with obtaining competitive employment.
- Be at least 16 years of age.
- Have one or more of the following functional limitations: unemployed, underemployed, limited vocational skills, poor job retention, lack of adequate personal, social and/or vocational skills.
- Be independent in personal care, or have arrangements for a personal care attendance.
- Be able to communicate.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Current medical and/or psychological examination, as necessary.
- Provide a valid government-issued ID card or driver's license.
Qualified individuals will complete an application for services through the Missouri Division of Vocational Rehabilitation.
Cornhole Tournament, April 24th, 2021
1st Place winners of $150 from Saturday’s Cornhole Tournament (The Hole Bangers, Nate on left and Devin on the right) with President Carol Rothove (center).
Connect With Us
Get in touch to learn more about how our career experts can help you. Whatever it is you need, we’re here for you.
514 E High St, Jefferson City, MO 65101, USA
(573) 635-9885 OFFICE
(573) 635-5584 FAX